We have just received some new goodies that make wonderful gifts.
1. Olive trees- we love to give something living, as the gift only grows with time. These olive trees are wrapped with a lovely burlap and twine. Also shown in this picture is part of the incredible assortment of platters we have received from Astier de Villatte. They are truly special pieces.
2. Paperwhites! We have planted our paperwhites and they should start to show their little green tips in the next day or so. These make wonderful hostess gifts or a gift for yourself to make your table pretty!
3. Olive wood honey dippers, citrus juicers and mortar and pestle. There's nothing like beautifully made useful objects and tools.
4. Olive oils with herbs and spices from Italy. There are three types- bruschetta, pesto and caprese. We've tasted all of them and they are delicious!!
5. Herbs de Provence- a classic! Wonderful to have in the kitchen... and we love the little pots these come in!